Friday, 20 September 2013

Weekend to do list - A lot of knitting


Missed the Fabric of Britain: Knittings Golden Age programme on BBC4 last evening. Going to catch up on BBC iPlayer over the weekend but first I'll be doing a bit of walking...


...a bit of cake baking (to eat while watching knitting on iPlayer)...


        ...trying to finish my Ursula Mittens by Kate Davis
started back in August


...working on a new Hand Knitted Things design using 
Rowan Felted Tweed Aran...


Have a great weekend..

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaargh - I missed it too! Hopefully will get the chance to watch it on catch up. LOVE the mittens x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane...hope you enjoy watching the programme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes to the program on knitting. I taped it so am hoping to watch it tonight. Love your Kate Davies mittens, my goodness they are too gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed your indoor, knitting, cake eating knitting weekend :o) Absolute heaven! x Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Penny...I have now seen the knitting program and learned a lot from it. Hope you get chance to see it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Regards

Julia