Monday 5 August 2013

The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief


I downloaded the free pattern for The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief by Orange Flower from Ravelry. On Thursday evening I started knitting and finished the project on Sunday evening. I didn't spend the entire weekend knitting, this was something I picked up and put down between doing other things. There's just enough stocking stitch without having to concentrate, but not so much it becomes a chore. The eyelet lace pattern is easy to follow and just enough to break up the stocking stitch. 

A lovely, easy and simple, well written pattern. I love the finished item. I would definitely like to make more in different colours.

Yarn and Needles
x1  200m (219yds) skein of Rowan Creative Linen
size 5.5mm circular needles.




Follow on Bloglovin